Would you have said no???

Monday, November 23, 2009 , Posted by Bandstand Music Inc at 11:25 AM

I was DJing a wedding reception at the Durham Western Heritage Museum when suddenly this groomsman came over to my DJ table and asked me if he could use the microphone to sing a song. Not that I ever have a problem handing over the mic to whoever wants to use it but on this particular night the Bride wanted me to keep the mic away from people because she though it might get out of hand. Knowing this guy could snap me in half like a twig I quickly excused myself and ran to the Bride like a scared puppy. Told her this guy wanted to sing and she said sure no problem. Thank Goodness... Actually the guy was a pretty good singer and everyone loved him.

Steve Bergeron
www.bandstandmusic.com
www.bandstandmusic.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment