Electric Slide still Alive & Well

Friday, January 22, 2010 , Posted by Bandstand Music Inc at 10:34 AM

I remember when I first started DJing weddings in the 80's that we used to call the Electric Slide the "Bus Stop". Well here we are in 2010 and let me tell you that the Electric Slide is still alive and kickin'. I play it at almost every event and it still continues to get a great response. Occasionally I will get a bride and groom that tell me they are sick of it and don't want it at their reception. I completely understand but it's always good for the dance floor. For those that are sick of the Electric Slide I hear ya... remember that in the end it's worth the 4 minutes of the songs annoyance to allow your guests to have a good time. Just my take!

Steve Bergeron
www.bandstandmusic.com
www.bandstandmusic.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment