Danny & Hillary

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 , Posted by Bandstand Music Inc at 10:20 AM


Last Saturday one of my favorite guys in the world got married. Danny (the groom) has been my son's baseball coach for the last 5 years. He has done so much and given everything he has to my son and the rest of the team. As a result our team the Millard Knights has been one of the most successful little league teams in Nebraska. The reception was held at the DC Centre and it absolutely rocked. I DJed the first couple of hours and then turned it over to one of my assistants so that I could join in with my friends. Hillary (the bride) was stunning and I can't thank her enough for all the time she has given up with Danny for the sake of the team. Love you guys!

Steve Bergeron
www.bandstandmusic.com
www.bandstandmusic.blogspot.com
www.weddingreceptionsecretsrevealed.com

No comments:

Post a Comment