New HyVee grand opening...

Wednesday, November 2, 2011 , Posted by Bandstand Music Inc at 1:36 PM

I am very excited to have taken part in providing all the sound for the newest HyVee grand opening on 180th and Pacific in Omaha. I am always impressed at the amount of pride HyVee has in their employees and the magical way they approach customer service. I want to thank HyVee for their business with Bandstand Music over the years and I congratulate them on another successful store opening. I shot this photo on Tuesday morning November 1st in front of the new store. I provided the sound system for Governor Heineman during the ribbon cutting ceremony.

Bandstand Music DJ's & MC's for Wedding Receptions - 402-393-5414

Steve Bergeron
www.bandstandmusic.com
www.bandstandmusic.blogspot.com
www.weddingreceptionsecretsrevealed.com

No comments:

Post a Comment