One of my mentors

Sunday, October 18, 2009 , Posted by Bandstand Music Inc at 12:23 AM

I would like to take a moment to give props to one of my competitors / mentors. This is a photo of Johnny O. John is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. He is what I like to refer to as the Godfather of all Mobile DJ's in Omaha. John was the first in Omaha to start this Mobile Wedding DJ thing back in the early 70's and I am proud to call him a friend. I was working one of our Photo Booth rentals on Saturday and John just happened to be the DJ for the reception. It was great seeing him again and he is still as good as ever. Thanks John for plowing the road for all of us Mobile DJ's out there. I also want to thank you for playing Stairway to Heaven for me back in 1985. You DJed one of my dances when I was in Junior High.

Steve Bergeron
www.bandstandmusic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment