Slide Show videos problems

Thursday, October 8, 2009 , Posted by Bandstand Music Inc at 2:03 PM

Hi everyone! If thinking of putting together your own video slide show and projecting it at your party or wedding please take my advice. If you produce these videos yourself then TEST TEST TEST everything beforehand. I can't tell you how many of my clients who have put together their own shows have had nothing but trouble with them the night of their party. There are a lot of reasons why but unfortunately I don't have time to cover them all right now but contact me anytime if you have questions. This photo shows people scrambling to get the video to play at one of my receptions I DJed. The video never played because they did not have the proper cable to connect the laptop to the projector.

Steve Bergeron
www.bandstandmusic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment