Bride and Groom Sing

Sunday, January 2, 2011 , Posted by Bandstand Music Inc at 11:41 PM


First off let me just say that the three back to back weddings I did over the New Year Holiday were amazing. Great Brides and Grooms and lots of great pictures for this blog still to come.
My Bride and Groom for my 1/1/11 reception were fantastic. Johann and Jessica were hands down the most enthusiastic couple I have ever worked for. Not only was the dance a hit but they also had me provide karaoke which was a huge hit as well. This photo shows the Johann and Jessica singing a duet of "Stand by me". The guests ate it up and I must admit that I did as well. What a fun night!

Steve Bergeron
www.bandstandmusic.com
www.bandstandmusic.blogspot.com
www.weddingreceptionsecretsrevealed.com

No comments:

Post a Comment