The Cake Smash

Friday, January 7, 2011 , Posted by Bandstand Music Inc at 12:20 PM

In this photo awesome couple Lacey and James (my Dec 30th bride and groom)pose after the cake cutting.

I have talked with so many people over the years about the bride and groom smashing cake in each others face during the cake cutting. It really is a 50/50 response. Either people say it's fun and okay to do and others think it's not a good idea.
There have only been a few occasions when I have seen this get completely out of control. Usually when the cake smearing is done is in a very spontaneous way and rarely gets out of hand.
I say go with the moment and do whatever feels right but Grooms beware of the beautiful bride and the potential for messing up her make-up. I'm just sayin'

Steve Bergeron
www.bandstandmusic.com
www.bandstandmusic.blogspot.com
www.weddingreceptionsecretsrevealed.com

No comments:

Post a Comment