HyVee Rocks... it's that simple!

Saturday, January 15, 2011 , Posted by Bandstand Music Inc at 1:15 AM

I have the honor as a Dale Carnegie Leadership instructor to train a lot of managers in the art of confidence, people skills, and communication. HyVee has put tons of their managers through my training and I can't thank them enough. As a result I have built a lot of strong relationships with HyVee and am honored to DJ for their holiday events. Last Saturday the Fremont HyVee had their party at the 30 Bowl (in Fremont). I was asked to be the MC and crowd motivator for the event and let me tell you that I had a blast. From 6:00 to 9:00 P.M. HyVee had the run of the place and the party never slowed down.
Of all the company parties that I DJ I must say that HyVee is one of the most generous when it comes to prize giveaways and employee appreciation.
While at the event a few daring ladies took me up on making them crazy balloon hats (pictured). A big thanks to Brenda M. for bringing me in.

Steve Bergeron
www.bandstandmusic.com
www.bandstandmusic.blogspot.com
www.weddingreceptionsecretsrevealed.com

No comments:

Post a Comment