What did your parents want???

Thursday, January 13, 2011 , Posted by Bandstand Music Inc at 10:31 AM

At last weekends wedding I DJed I snapped this photo. It soooo reminded me of when my sister got married. With every wedding reception there may be a few demands from the parents of the Bride and Groom. When my sister got married my parents pretty much stayed out of the way with one exception. My dad insisted that at the reception there would be a guy at the end of the buffet line cutting the meat. In my dads mind having a guy cutting the meat was a true sign of class. To him it made the reception dinner seem official. So every wedding reception I DJ that has a guy cutting the meat I always think of my dad. Did your parents have any requests at your wedding?

Steve Bergeron
www.bandstandmusic.com
www.bandstandmusic.blogspot.com
www.weddingreceptionsecretsrevealed.com

No comments:

Post a Comment