Don't Mess it Up... Please!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011 , Posted by Bandstand Music Inc at 10:51 AM

One of the most important times during the Wedding Reception is the "Bride and Groom Dance". As a DJ you want this moment to go flawless. All ears are on your announcement and all eyes are on the bride and groom. And no matter how many receptions I've done when that important moment hits the thoughts still creep in....please music don't lock up, please cd don't skip, please don't be the wrong song, please get the names right. Of course things always go just fine but the thoughts still haunt every time. Maybe it's those thoughts that keep me sharp. I guess the day those thoughts go away I should probably hang up my mic.

Steve Bergeron
www.bandstandmusic.com
www.bandstandmusic.blogspot.com
www.weddingreceptionsecretsrevealed.com

No comments:

Post a Comment